Also in this package
- Look: Gulf News reader shares pictures of the beautiful mosques in the UAE
- Photos: A must visit tourist attraction – Al Jazirat Al Hamra – the ghost town of Ras Al Khaimah
- From the Editors: Federal government employees reporting to work in the UAE
- In Pictures: Eid Al Fitr prayers held across UAE
- Photos: UAE residents hit outdoors to celebrate Eid Al Fitr
- Look: Rare albino animals
The Court of His Highness Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ajman, mourned the death of Sheikha Shamsa bin Majid, wife of the late Sheikh Rashid bin Ahmed Al Mu’alla and the mother of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, Abdullah bin Rashid, Ali bin Rashid and Marwan bin Rashid Al Mu’alla, who passed away on Sunday night.
The Ruler’s Court has extended its deepest condolences to the family of the deceased.